Can you believe we're finally in February? I feel like January dragged like no other and I'm kind of glad to see the back of it. I've read a few posts saying that January was just a trial month and now February here it's time to start the year properly. After not really sticking to my resolutions too closely in January I'm happy to get on board with that! In particular, exercise is something I'm trying to get into a bit more, and with that of course comes the compulsory new gym wear. My gym wardrobe is definitely looking a bit lacklustre at the moment, and so I've been scouting out some of my favourite websites to put together a little workoutwear (is that a word!?) wishlist for you all...
1. 'Run Like No One is Watching' Jumper: Okay, so just how cute is this jumper? In a gorgeous peachy pink shade, it has an awesome motif, reflective details and thumbholes. I think it'd be perfect for running (well, duh) or just going to and from the gym.
2. Floral Water Bottle: Whilst this isn't technically workoutwear, everyone knows a water bottle is the ultimate must-have accessory at the gym and so I had to include this ADORABLE one from Cath Kidston. Their new workout range is basically DA BOMB and this nifty water bottle has a fruit filler thingymajig in it too so you can have fruit-infused water to be ultra fitnessy.
3. Floral Leggings: Can you sense a theme here? Well, you all know how much I adore florals, so when I saw that Oasis had collaborated with Pineapple Studios on an amazing range of floral fitnesswear I just may have done a little happy dance. It's very similar to the Cath Kidston range but perhaps a tad girlier, and these leggings are just to die for.
4. Floral Phone Armband: If you want to look uber chic when working out, this phone armband from the Cath Kidston range has got to be a must-have. I don't really use an armband if I'm in the gym, but definitely think they're essential if you're into running. I just think I run faster with music in my ears!
5. Adidas NMD x Offspring Trainers: Okay, so I'm only really putting these in because they go with the colour theme of the rest of the products, and yes they are gorgeous, but £200 for a pair of trainers? U serious? I'm not down with that. I do think they're all kinds of beautiful but I'd recommend scouting out the Office/Schuh sales if you're looking for a new pair of trainers - I managed to bag my dream Nikes for £30!
6. Nine by Savannah Miller Leggings: The Savannah Miller collection at Debenhams is honestly so dreamy. Marble prints, peaches and greys make up this gorgeous range and these marble leggings are stunning. I'm not entirely sure I could pull them off, but they are just too nice not to include.
7. Marble Triple Strap Sports Bra: Sticking with the marble theme, this cute bra from the Charlotte Crosby x In The Style fitness range is so pretty and affordable too. I love the leggings as well but they've sold out - not that I could get away with them anyway!
8. Floral Gym Bag: Another Cath Kidston beaut, I am head over heels in love with this gym bag from their fitness range. I don't really need a gym back right now, but I do think this would make a super cute overnight bag too.
And that's my workoutwear wishlist! What workout clothes are you currently lusting after? Let me know!